Recent Walgreens COVID-19 positivity rate testing data showed that individuals with three doses tested positive most frequently.
Unvaccinated individuals had the lowest COVID-19 positivity rate.
The COVID-19 positivity rate by vaccination status data spanned from 04/27/2022 to 05/03/2022.
The data includes all age ranges.
Trending: Noah’s Nightly Newsletter – 5/27/22
The COVID-19 positivity rates were as followed:
- 3 doses <= 5m ago (20.8%)
- 3 doses > 5m ago (30.1%)
- 2 doses < = 5m ago (20.2%)
- 2 doses > 5m ago (26.7%)
- 1 dose (21.5%)
- Not vaccinated (16.3%)
— Lindsay (@TexasLindsay) May 6, 2022
The Highwire’s Del Bigtree and investigative journalist Jefferey Jaxen discussed the data in this Rumble video:
- Noah’s Nightly Newsletter – 5/27/22
- Oklahoma Passes Legislation Requiring Students to Use Bathroom Facilities Based on Biological Sex
- (WATCH) Oxfam International Director Tells World Economic Forum, “COVID Has Been One of the Most Profitable Products Ever”
- Noah’s Nightly Newsletter – 5/26/22
- Noah’s Nightly Newsletter – 5/25/22